Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.492 XOF / XPF
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 49% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,454,916 Franc (264,906 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 977,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)