Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 166.437 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 950,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 859,791 Franc (R$ 5,166) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (38 minutes ago)