Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.888 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 9% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 1,051,142 Franc (元11,960) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)