Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.740 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 17% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,152,126 Franc (€1,768) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 982,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)