Cost of living in Nice, France vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.744 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nice (France) is 25% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,235,287 Franc (€1,884) in Nice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 989,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chemnitz costs €1.48 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 34 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kaohsiung City costs 78 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)