Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017.
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 9% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,033,894 Franc in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 949,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)