Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 574.870 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,125,700 Franc ($1,958) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £600 (40 minutes ago)