Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 748.499 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 7% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,212,654 Franc (£1,620) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)