Cost of living in Newark, New Jersey, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 565.780 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newark, New Jersey (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,463,753 Franc ($2,587) in Newark, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sivas costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)