Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,104 prices entered by 1,268 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 565.180 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,656,750 Franc ($2,931) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)