Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.485 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 22% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,207,077 Franc (7,763 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 989,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)