Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.033 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,205,498 Franc (¥239,535) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)