Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.160 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,344,722 Franc (¥260,616) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (about 1 hour ago)