Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 137.829 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 862,890 Franc (R$ 6,261) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (40 minutes ago)