Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 164.627 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,120,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 937,100 Franc (R$ 5,692) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)