Cost of living in Narva, Estonia vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 655.983 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 16% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 969,028 Franc (€1,477) in Narva.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)