Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.699 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 15% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 911,413 Franc (€1,390) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)