Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.508 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 22% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,186,007 Franc (€1,809) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 970,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)