Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.577 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 22% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,370,042 Franc (€2,090) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)