Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 417.716 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,158,211 Franc (C$2,773) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 982,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)