Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.585 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 26% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,385,991 Franc (€2,114) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)