Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 398.927 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 42% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,360,660 Franc (3,411 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 959,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $69 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)