Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 407.251 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 42% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,354,694 Franc (3,326 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 951,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)