Cost of living in Nalut, Libya vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 415.188 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 43% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,497,052 Franc (3,606 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)