Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 409.060 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 44% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,610,501 Franc (3,937 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)