Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.182 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 853,485 Franc (14,182 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jakarta costs Rp 7,399,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Exeter costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)