Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.990 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 55% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,545,005 Franc (1,560,761 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 995,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)