Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.743 XOF / INR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 35% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 663,832 Franc (₨85,735) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Liverpool costs £500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (40 minutes ago)