Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.154 XOF / INR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 36% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 689,149 Franc (₨84,519) in Muzaffarnagar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)