Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1400.397 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 11% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,263,741 Franc (﷼ 902) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (42 minutes ago)