Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1456.098 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 14% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,134,871 Franc (﷼ 779) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 999,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)