Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1508.622 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 16% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,219,049 Franc (﷼ 808) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)