Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.114 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 761,735 Franc (₨185,175) in Multan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)