Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 334.626 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 27% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 966,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 704,648 Franc (2,106KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)