Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.312 XOF / KMF
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 1,061,651 Franc (809,289 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)