Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 534.010 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 18% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 893,135 Franc (1,673 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Villach costs €0.87 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £2,365 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rijeka costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)