Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 556.840 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 16% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 905,093 Franc (1,625 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)