Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 656.122 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 19% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,249,332 Franc (€1,904) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)