Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 657.996 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 18% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,149,134 Franc (€1,746) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 970,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £120 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (33 minutes ago)