Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.195 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 26% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,308,765 Franc (€1,998) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (44 minutes ago)