Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.651 XOF / LRD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 15% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,121,494 Franc (241,146 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 971,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)