Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.746 XOF / TTD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 960,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 957,904 Franc (11,576 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)