Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.618 XOF / TTD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 1,068,348 Franc (12,478 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 140 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (38 minutes ago)