Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.674 XOF / TTD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 1,103,901 Franc (13,037 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (23 minutes ago)