Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.983 XOF / SOS
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 163% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 2,614,083 Franc (2,660,146 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 994,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hubli costs ₨700 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $698 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)