Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,388 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 663.821 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,375,927 Franc (€2,073) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)