Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,491 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 574.870 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,571,192 Franc ($2,733) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $698 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)