Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 578.820 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,693,429 Franc ($2,926) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (30 minutes ago)