Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 573.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,301,394 Franc ($2,271) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)