Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.773 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 28% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 757,371 Franc ($U42,614) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)