Cost of living in Melilla, Spain vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.209 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 1,048,194 Franc (€1,600) in Melilla.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (41 minutes ago)