Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40345 XOF / MMK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is 21% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 903,929 Franc (2,240,505 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)