Cost of living in Meerut, India vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.110 XOF / INR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 21% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 849,203 Franc (₨104,713) in Meerut.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)