Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23998 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 24% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 842,641 Franc (3,511,267 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)