Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24775 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 23% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 958,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 739,761 Franc (2,985,908 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)