Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23725 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 24% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 955,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 725,984 Franc (3,059,985 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)