Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24881 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 23% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 945,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 731,168 Franc (2,938,643 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Whitehorse costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)