Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01367 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 834,744 Franc (﷼ 61,048,607) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)