Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.830 XOF / LSL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 22% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 989,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 773,598 Franc (19,422 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (10 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)