Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 660.580 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,104,018 Franc (€1,671) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 982,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (30 minutes ago)