Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 653.164 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,088,998 Franc (€1,667) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 966,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (41 minutes ago)