Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01842 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 115% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 2,056,581 Franc (Bs 111,621,795) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 956,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (30 minutes ago)