Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00707 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 39% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,433,121 Franc (Bs 202,782,205) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)