Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.906 XOF / VES *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 17% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,264,117 Franc (663,369 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)