Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 577.000 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 21% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,249,521 Franc (2,166 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)