Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 575.720 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 21% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,210,084 Franc (2,102 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 996,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)