Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 527.900 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,131,443 Franc (2,143 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 984,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)