Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40660 XOF / MMK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 14% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 911,805 Franc (2,242,502 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)