Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40260 XOF / MMK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 14% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 973,811 Franc (2,418,803 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)