Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1408.594 XOF / BHD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 6% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,114,437 Franc (Dinar 791) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 4 hours ago)