Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1496.381 XOF / BHD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 9% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,060,012 Franc (Dinar 708) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 970,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)