Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1527.048 XOF / BHD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 15% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,186,671 Franc (Dinar 777) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)