Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1400.622 XOF / BHD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 5% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,076,058 Franc (Dinar 768) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)