Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.748 XOF / NIO
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 14% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 919,813 Franc (51,827 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)