Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.504 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 39% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,378,102 Franc (€2,102) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 991,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)