Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.383 XOF / KES
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 16% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 922,600 Franc (Shilling171,381) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)